About the Firm
Motivated Fresno Attorney Makes a Difference for Clients
The Law Office of Frank Huerta Jr. serves the Central Valley and represents clients in the counties of Fresno, Tulare, Merced, Mariposa, Madera, Kern, Stanislaus, San Joaquin and Kings County.
Experienced lawyer helps Californians resolve tax, estate planning, and business law issues
When you are trying to reduce your tax liability, start a business or preserve your assets for future generations, an experienced attorney can help you achieve your goals. The Law Office of Frank Huerta Jr., in Fresno, has been helping clients in the San Joaquin Valley and throughout the Central Valley gain control of their taxation, estate planning and business law issues since 2004. He has served clients from Fresno, Clovis, Madera, Merced, Mariposa, Tulare, Visalia, Reedley, Sanger, Hanford, Porterville, Atwater and Selma.
Frank Huerta Jr. draws upon nearly 15 years of experience as a tax attorney handling tax law issues, having represented taxpayers before numerous boards and agencies. That background has enabled the firm to make a real difference in people’s lives by helping them maintain their operations, assets and peace of mind. We are motivated by a desire to understand your needs and guide you to your desired outcome in an efficient and affordable manner.
Reputable attorney provides comprehensive solutions to complex matters
Whether you need help resolving a tax controversy, establishing a trust or developing a business succession plan, we combine careful planning with exemplary legal representation to help you reach your objectives. Our firm has established a solid reputation throughout the San Joaquin Valley because we offer:
- Skilled legal representation — Frank Huerta Jr. served as the interim executive director and supervising attorney for the Consumer/Tax/Labor law team of one of the Central Valley’s largest nonprofits. As a tax law clinic director, he provided legal representation for hundreds of taxpayers before the IRS, Franchise Tax Board, Board of Equalization and EDD. He draws upon that extensive background to offer each client a thorough explanation of the legal issues involved and can then identify the range of potential outcomes and the best course of action.
- Strategic thinking — With detailed understanding of complex areas of the law, we are able to identify the best strategy to achieve your desired outcome. We don’t just look at your short-term legal needs; we consider your long-term goals and pursue results that will continue to work for you into the future.
- Complete solutions — Business planning often raises tax issues. Estate planning commonly involves one’s business. Taxation is a critical consideration in any estate plan. We have the knowledge and experience in all these areas to provide comprehensive solutions that avoid unintended consequences.
The best solution in any legal matter depends on the client’s goals and the unique circumstances of the case. Our focus will be on obtaining the best result for you.
Areas of Practice
Fresno firm assists taxpayers and businesses in California's Central Valley
We offer proactive and effective counsel for individuals and businesses in the San Joaquin Valley. Our skilled legal support advances our clients’ goals in these practice areas:
- Tax law - We provide comprehensive representation for state and federal tax controversies including income tax, payroll taxes and sales and use tax. We represent individual taxpayers and businesses. Our full complement of tax law services includes audit defense, tax settlements, tax appeals and litigation. We also help individuals and businesses develop strategies to reduce their tax liability.
- Estate planning - A detailed estate plan is essential to protect your assets for future generations. Our estate planning services include drafting wills and trusts and powers of attorney tailored to your unique needs.
- Business law and Non-Profit law - From entity formation to selling the business, we assist with all stages of the business life cycle. Our business law services include business formation, succession planning, business litigation, corporate law advice and representation in employment law matters. We provide assistance with setting up your non-profit or bringing a non-profit entity into compliance. Services include entity formation, compliance reporting and preparing your 501(c)(3) certification.
To give you an idea of how we can help in any of these areas, we offer a free consultation. We look forward to discussing how we assist you.
Contact an experienced California tax, business and estate attorney for a free initial consultation
Whether you are facing an issue involving your taxes, estate, or business, you can count on the Law Office of Frank Huerta Jr. for thoughtful and diligent representation. Please call 559-400-7531 or contact us online
to schedule a free consultation at our Fresno office.